A seasoned and popular workshop presenter, Leslie A.M. Smith has helped train volunteers to be prepared and successful in leadership positions, inspired small business owners to create concise marketing objectives, and helped individuals strike balance in their busy lives, just to name a few.
Leslie’s workshops are original and filled with unique activities that are personalized to participants who have varying knowledge of the topic.
“This was very good for all levels of expertise; there’s always something more to learn.”
“I absolutely loved this class because of Leslie’s knowledge and engaging presentation style. She incorporated the perfect blend of modalities–lecture, activities, sharing and homework. Just right!”
“Great workshop! One of the best I’ve been to and very valuable info.”
Workshops can be created or tailored to suit your needs and for a group of any size. Each workshop is customized to your specific needs.
Recent Topics of Workshops and Trainings:
- Nonprofit Marketing Certificate Program
- Branding for Nonprofits
- Effective Communication and Conflict Resolution
- Marketing on a Shoestring Budget
- Wellness for the Busy Woman
- Public Relations Techniques for Small Businesses
- Board Training (for nonprofit Boards)
- Chair Training (for volunteer chairmen within a nonprofit organization)